This year we offered an elective in Badminton and Other Gym Games.
Under the direction of Mr. Johnson, 5 students gathered each week to learn the rules of badminton and how to play the game. They had fun learning a new sport together.
Here are some of their thoughts about what they learned:
- I needed to work on getting serves over the net.
- Smash is the hardest shot.
- I found it challenging to serve the birdie and hit above my head.
- My problem is to hit the birdie on my back hand.
- I hope to learn to do a hard smash.
A big thank you to Mr. Johnson for running this elective and giving the students a chance to learn a fun new sport.